Very Important Gamer Badges, Now Available
For the first time, Very Important Gamer (VIG) badges are available at the D8 Summit. This badge is for those folks that care to show great commitment to our charity mission - making sure no family fears for food or shelter when the worst happens.
VIG badges are limited to only 12 for the entire convention, and VIG badge holders will get access to perks not available to other attendees.
- A weekend badge (including Saturday and Sunday)
- Access to the VIG-only Friday events, where they can play both D&D D8 Summit exclusive adventures, ran by one of the authors.
- Pre-paid tickets to 3 Tier 2 Adventurers League games over the next two days, with the same high-quality DM, table sizes reduced to 6 players, and the same players at each table.
- Celebrity meet and greets, where one of our special guests will actually play in a game with them (as available).
- An alpha-tier D8 Summit exclusive Adventurers League cert, limited only to the convention's highest donors. This cert allows you to play a Firbolg (a charitable fey giant) without having to use Volo's Guide as your +1 resource.
- A strip of 14 re-roll tickets.
- A guaranteed seat to play in Claire Hoffman's latest Tier 2 Author Only adventure.
- A special D8 Summit backpack, with a padded pocket for laptops, plenty of room for book storage, pockets for water or gaming supplies, and embroidered with the D8 Summit logo and slogan. Talk about an attractive way to show others your support of our mission - to combat homelessness and domestic abuse.
- More that we can't announce yet!