You might be wondering what you should bring to FLAG Con. Here's a packing list:
- For the fastest check-in, have your badge ready on your phone when you arrive. Go to our website, then Attend > Get/View Your Badge. At check-in, we'll then give you your physical badge(s) and any merch and/or event tickets you purchased or reserved.
- Event hosts, bring your games, books, pre-made characters, DM screens, etc. Board game hosts, prepare your games for quick setup. You might consider printing homegrown player aids off BGG if your game needs them.
- You might consider a portable charger for your phone. You may be away from an outlet for a while.
- You might consider bringing some of your own games, dice, decks, mats, etc. If you're a board gamer bringing your own games, there may not be ample nearby space to park your games as you play, so make sure you bring games you feel comfortable leaving at the side of our Grand Ballroom on the floor.
- For many games, pencils and paper are always useful.
- We may invite you to design your own flag...bring your ideas if you're interested!
- If you're an all-weekend guest, make sure you bring back your badge each day!