Thank you for considering to volunteer in the BGG Library. We look forward to our attendees' help every year. This is a new system so PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.
Below are the simplified instructions. For more detail, click on the appropriate links.
- All individuals age 13 or older that would like to use the TTE system to volunteer in the library MUST have a registered TTE account.
- Your BGG.Spring badge must be visible/attached to your TTE account If your badge is still listed under a friend's account (who originally purchased the badge), you will not be able to sign up to volunteer until you are on-site. Or, you can have your friend transfer your badge to your TTE account. This will move control of your badge, volunteering, acquiring tickets, etc. to you. See TTE's "Friend System" for instructions._
- Age/Parental requirement for Minors
- Age 13-17 may volunteer in the library by themselves with Parent/Guardian permission. Parents/Guardians, BGG Staff may contact you to verify authorization of volunteer signup if your 13+ child chooses to be in the Library.
- Age 4-12 may come with a parent who is signed up to volunteer.
- Sign up for a shift - See written instructions below or video link
- The BGG Library is a Mask Recommended space - See COVID Protocols
- Be on time for your shift
- Be kind and respectful to all who enter the library - See Code of Conduct
- Check in/out games
- Notate missing pieces within current listings
- Match missing game pieces to games
- Unpack/pack up library
- Overall security of the library
Instructions to Sign Up:
- Log in to TTE, then go to the BGG.Spring 2022 convention page
- Click Volunteer > Available Shifts
- Fill out the name and contact information > then click "Start Application"
- Review Information, and Click "Choose My Shifts"
- Sort the schedule by day
- Click the green "Volunteer" button next to the desired shift(s). (You can sign up for as many one hour shifts as you would like.)
- When finished selecting shifts, click "Submit my application" button
You will be notified when your application has been approved and you have been scheduled for all Volunteer shifts selected.
If you need to make changes to your shift schedule - Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also see your full schedule including ticketed events and shifts by going to Attend > My Schedule
Please email email@example.com.