Thank you for considering to volunteer in the BGG Library. We look forward to our attendees' help every year. This is a new system for volunteering (no more Wiki pages or Sign Up Genius), so PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.
Below are the simplified instructions. For more detail, click on the appropriate links.
- You must have a TTE account.
- Your BGG.CON badge must be visible/attached to your TTE account - If your badge is still listed under a friend's account (who originally purchased the badge), you will not be able to sign up to volunteer until you are on-site. Or, you can have your friend transfer your badge to your TTE account. This will move control of your badge, volunteering, acquiring tickets, etc. to you. See TTE's "Friend System" for instructions to have your badge assigned to your TTE Account
- Sign up for a shift - See written instructions below or video link
- The BGG Library is a Mask REQUIRED space - See COVID Protocols
- Be on time for your shift
- Be kind and respectful to all who enter the library
- Check in/out games
- Check out games
- Notate missing pieces within current listings
- Match missing game pieces to games
- Watch for badges and wristbands
- Unpack/pack up library
- Overall security of the library
Instructions to Sign Up:
- Log in to TTE, then go to the BGG.CON 2021 convention page
- Click Volunteer > Available Shifts
- Fill out the name and contact information > then click "Start Application"
- Review Information, and Click "Choose My Shifts"
- Sort the schedule by day
- Click the green "Volunteer" button next to the desired shift(s). (You can sign up for as many one hour shifts as you would like.)
- When finished selecting shifts, click "Submit my application" button
You will be automatically approved and scheduled for all Volunteer shifts selected. You can Edit your application at this point or you can leave the page to look at other things.
If you need to make changes....
- Click Volunteer > My Shifts to see your applied for shifts and you can make changes from there.
You can also see your full schedule including ticketed events and shifts by going to Attend > My Schedule
Questions regarding Volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.