This is a family friendly event. All children 10 and older must have a valid NEA Game Fest badge. Children 15 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
NEA Game Fest is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
No harassment will be tolerated. Any attendees who are being belligerent, disruptive or vulgar will be required to leave. If you are being harassed, please let one of the NEA Game Fest staff know so that we can handle it.
Absolutely no alcoholic beverages will be allowed at this convention.
No smoking in the convention center, at the entrances or near any outside areas meant for eating or outside games.
While we encourage attendees to eat at some of the local establishments, we ask them to limit the amount of outside food they bring into the convention center. No outside coolers will be allowed in the convention center. Some on-site food, including meals, snacks and drinks that directly benefit The Children's Shelter, will be available at the convention.
Those with special needs may contact us so that we can do our best to accommodate them.
Cosplay is welcome. Keep in mind that this is a family friendly event and you must be appropriately covered. All weapons must be distinguishable from real weapons. If your costume does not conform to these guidelines you will be asked to cover up or change.
Attendees are to respect the facility, as well as all items provided for the convention. All trash should be disposed of and tables should be left clear for future games. Hands should be clean when handling game components.
Badges will be given out upon arrival and should be worn at all times. They are required to check out games and win any prizes at the event. You may not lend/share your badge.
The deadline for refunds is September 30th. If you find that you can't attend and still want to donate to The Children's Shelter please consider changing your badge type to donation. That opens up badges for people who may wish to attend but allows you to still support the shelter.
1) NEA Game Fest agrees to provide 7x8 ft. booths, which will be located in the exhibitor space (on or near the stage) during the duration of NEA Game Fest, October 12 & 13, 2018. Each exhibitor will have access to one 8 ft. banquet table, chairs and one adult badge for the convention.
2) Exhibitors will be allowed early access to their booths Thursday, Oct. 11, from 5-8 p.m., Friday, Oct. 12, from 8-9 a.m., and Saturday, Oct. 13, from 8-9 a.m., for setup. All setup should be complete outside of convention hours.
3) Each application will be processed on a first come – first served basis.
4) Exhibitors shall be responsible for the actual setup of its displays.
5) NEA Game Fest, The Children's Shelter and The City of Hoxie shall not be liable for any loss or damage to Exhibitor’s property or for any personal injury suffered by Exhibitor or any of its agents.
6) The Exhibitor agrees to comply with all municipal, state, and federal requirements, if any, in connection with all sales, including but not limited to any sales or other tax laws. Exhibitor will be responsible for all filings with state and local ordinances.
7) Exhibitors shall not display material which is deemed offensive or inappropriate. NEA Game Fest has the sole right to determine what is or is not offensive or inappropriate. Exhibitors who continue to display material which has been deemed to be offensive or inappropriate may be ejected without warning and without refund.
We rely on our sponsors to help us provide event space, materials, play and win titles and prizes for the convention.
All proceeds will go to The Children's Shelter.
Sponsorships are non refundable. We appreciate your support.