This policy covers how Tabletop Events, LLC ("TTE") treats personal information that TTE collects and receives, including information related to your past use of TTE products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- TTE collects personal information when you register with TTE, when you use TTE products or services, and when you visit TTE pages or the pages of certain TTE partners. TTE may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, zip code etc. Once you register with TTE and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- TTE collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
- TTE automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, TTE cookie information, and the page you request.
- TTE uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
TTE does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with TTE under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help TTE communicate with you about offers from TTE and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- All organizers can access your email address to identify you for the purposes of assigning you to events, assigning privileges, etc. You can opt-out of them having access to your email address in your account profile.
TTE may set and access TTE cookies on your computer.
Communications from TTE
If you provide us with your e-mail address, we may send you e-mail from time to time. All e-mails from TTE will be strictly 'opt-out' communications, and will include a URL or email address where you can unsubscribe from future mailings.
Confidentiality and Security
Your TTE Account Information is password-protected.
In certain areas TTE uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions. In some cases, at the request of our users, we provide an option to use SSL or not. The default is always to use SSL, but if you choose to not use SSL you do so at your own risk.
We take security seriously and make our best efforts to prevent compromise of your personal information. In the event of a serious security breach, we will alert our registered users.
TTE may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your TTE account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.