Prototype Alley: Information for Designers
To join Prototype Alley at GOBfest:
Select the “Host” tab on the main page and click “Apply to Host.” Create an event and select “Prototype” as the event type. Complete ALL required fields in the event submission form. All submitted events are subject to approval.
- Space: Each table (6’ x 30” rectangular) seats approximately 6 people. A maximum of 3 rectangular tables are available per event. Drop-ins will be accommodated only if there is space.
- Duration: We recommend that events last no longer than 2 hours. Designers are expected to have their prototypes put away approximately 10 minutes before the time that their event ends, in order to allow for the next designer to set up.
- Preferred and Alternate Start times: Please make sure these are two different times, even if they are only 30 minutes apart. Every attempt will be made to schedule your event at one of these times but we cannot guarantee it.
- Hosts: The person submitting the event is listed as the host of the event, and as such will be required to create a Tabletop.Events account. Other hosts can be assigned upon request but they must have a Tabletop.Events account.
- Badges: Please make sure that you (and any of your other hosts) buy a badge that corresponds to the day you are hosting your event, if you are not buying a weekend pass. You do not need to buy your badge before you submit your event. You do need to buy your badge in order to be at the Convention.
Submit your events!
If you have any questions, please contact us