Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
Exhibitors at GTEX are primarily smaller, independent game designers and publishers. Each exhibitor booth provides two tables in a roughly 9’x12’ space. Most exhibitors will use one table to display and sell product while using the other to run demos of their games. Full terms, conditions, and benefits are listed below.
- Exhibitors agree to provide a sticker of their logo (printed and supplied by GTEX) to each attendee that visits their booth. This visit is the Exhibitor’s chance to share their elevator pitch or demo one of their games with the attendee in exchange for the sticker. Requiring a purchase in exchange for the sticker is not allowed. These stickers help facilitate the GTEX drawing.
- Exhibitors may only sell if they have provided GTEX with a copy of their Texas state sales tax ID number. This is a state requirement that we are legally obligated to uphold. Texas sales tax ID numbers may be acquired for free online from the state of Texas: Texas Online Tax Registration Application
- Exhibitors agree not to use anything that will cause damage to hotel property or equipment.
- The only type of tape that may be used is painter’s tape.
- Other adhesives such as tacks, nails, or glue are prohibited.
- If the exhibitor has anything to show which may cause a mess on the floor or table (such as a crafting demo), then it is the exhibitor’s responsibility to appropriately cover any surfaces which said crafting might damage or stain. Exhibitor assumes responsibility for damages should they occur.
- Exhibitors agree not to display or sell anything which is generally considered to be offensive (ask us if you're unsure).
- Exhibitors agree to abide by show policies.