1) PRE-CON LOT REGISTRATION Sellers are strongly encouraged to submit a list of planned lots prior to the convention. This will speed up item intake and allow the convention staff to anticipate space and schedule needs. As an added bonus, auction staff will prepare lot forms for submitted lists. Contact the Auction Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further instructions and a seller template; you must be registered for the convention to submit a list.
2) FRIDAY NIGHT ITEM INTAKE
3) Saturday intake will only be allowed by special exception, and only for sellers with very few items. Please submit a list in advance. Contact the Auction Team to request Saturday intake.
4) MINIMUM BIDS are in $1 increments (no 50¢ minimum bids). Any minimum bid above $10 will result in the item going to the auction store rather than the auction proper. (see below for details on the auction store)
5) GAMICON takes a 10% cut of all sold items at the auction.
6) Any un-retrieved merchandise becomes the property of GAMICON.
If you have more than 10 items you wish to sell, consider bundling related items into a single lot. (For example: 10 Dragon Magazines could be sold together, or three light card games could be bundled as a single lot)
1) Purchased items must be paid for with cash or credit.
2) 7% Iowa sales tax will be added to the bid price of all items, and is the responsibility of the buyer.
3) GAMICON is not responsible for quality or completeness of merchandise, so caveat emptor.
1) Individuals wishing to add items to the store must have a Gamicon badge. (Registering store lots prior to the convention is strongly encouraged)
2) We will accept store lots beginning Friday at 3 pm. Sellers will need to collect money and unsold lots by the end of the day on Saturday.
Store hours: 8 am Saturday to final close of the auction
3) An item will go straight to the store if:
The Auctioneers may choose to move items in these last two categories from the store to the auction proper if they believe this would improve the auction.
4) “No Sale” Auction Lots: Any lots which do not sell when offered at auction will be moved to the store automatically.
5) Picking up money and unsold store lots: You may pick up your money and your remaining items at any time the store is open. Items not picked up will become the property of Gamicon.
6) GAMICON takes a 10% cut of all sold items at the store.
7) Store prices Items in the store must have prices in whole dollars.
8) Bundled Lots You may sell items singly or in bundles. Each lot must have a sale tag. We cannot accept a pile of items with a single “$X each” tag.