The Rules and Terms are simple:
|Be respectful, considerate and supportive of one another.
- Use the table space(s) that have been assigned to your scheduled event
- Leave enough room around your table space(s) for attendees to move around the Hosted Games or Prototype Alley area
- Clear and tidy your space 10 minutes before the scheduled end of your event
- Communicate with the Events Coordinator regarding changes in your event, such as in the event of an emergency where you are unable to host your event or if you are vacating the table earlier than scheduled
- Prototype Alley event hosts: Feel free to playtest your games but you may not sell copies of your game
By submitting an event, it is expected that you have read and understood all of the above.