Prototype Alley and Community Host submissions are open!
Event submissions are open for attendees
- who wish to submit to playtest their unpublished games in Prototype Alley (Prototype Hosts)
- who wish to host games within the Hosted Game area (Community Hosts).
If you are a FallCon Game Host or Guest Host who missed the deadline, please send an email to email@example.com.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT
- All events may start one hour after the Con opens (Friday 6pm, Saturday 10am, Sunday 10am) and must be finished by 11:30pm, Friday and Saturday and 4:00pm on Sunday.
- Events scheduled during Saturday night's 6pm - 9pm Auction or Sunday morning's 9am - 11am Flea Market risk low attendance.
- Community Host submissions that are less than 3 hours in duration are more likely to be approved
- Prototype Alley submissions close September 8.
- Community Host submissions close September 15.
- Read the Guidelines and click on the link at the end of the page to submit your game.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
FallCon Game Hosts: Confirmed 2019 FallCon Volunteers who have received training in the FallCon Teaching Method and can host multiple tables of a hosted game
Guest Hosts: Hosts who have specialized experience in specific games, such as wargames, miniatures, and FallCon Classics
Prototype Alley: Prototypers who host playtests of their unpublished games
Community Hosts: Attendees who wish to host a game