At Quest Con Orlando, your health and safety are our top priorities. We have consulted with our venue as well as considered the guidance of health officials at the CDC in developing our Covid-19 policy, which is as follows:
- Masks are optional yet encouraged in all indoor convention spaces unless otherwise specified. This includes the Exhibitor Hall, Gaming Rooms, and Panels.
- No Food & Beverage will be allowed within the convention space. There will be designated locations on property for guests to enjoy meals and drinks.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided at the Registration Desk, Exhibitor Hall & Gaming Rooms to ensure the cleanliness of all areas.
- Please maintain a 6 ft distance when possible.
It's always our goal to put on a safe convention, which is as inclusive as possible. If you have any questions about this policy, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us game responsibly together.
BADGES & TICKETS
All badge sales are final and non-transferable beyond the date stipulated on our event page. If you require assistance prior to the deadline, please email our support team at email@example.com
Tickets require proper badge registration, please ensure properly badge tiers are purchased for correct tiered event. Tickets are non-transferable through tabletop.events. If you wish to convert tickets for events, event must have availability.
Quest Con reserves the right to revoke or suspend memberships and passes. If any individual breaks the rules of the convention, they may be barred from the convention, either for several hours or for the rest of the event. If any individual breaks the law – city, state or federal – they will be arrested. If you have been accused of harassment and feel that you were treated unfairly you may appeal to the convention chair, but that decision will be final.
- You must wear your admission badges at all times to be admitted to any convention function.
- Possession of alcoholic beverages by anyone under 21 years of age is grounds for expulsion from the convention without refund.
- Please be polite to all fellow guests.
- Quest Con is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property, or for injuries sustained during the course of the convention.
- Announced events and guests are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice. Every effort will be made to announce any changes via the Internet, pre-convention publications, and our onsite newsletter, but sometimes last-minute changes will occur.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave the convention and refuse to refund your admission cost if you are behaving in the following way: Harassment of any kind, including physically or verbally threatening, annoying, unwelcoming attentions, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of physical force; which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, as well as any boisterous, lewd or generally offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, or profanity, obscene gestures or racial, religious or ethnic slurs will be considered harassment. If people tell you NO, your business with them is done. If you continue to attempt to have contact with those people, you may be removed from the premises and your membership revoked.
- No eating or drinking is allowed in the Vendor’s Room, Panel Rooms, or Gaming Rooms.
- Quest Con has a clear no weapons policy that will be enforced. All weapons must be non-working and peace bonded. No functioning projectile weapons – including water pistols, silly-string guns, and ping-pong pistols. Bladed weapons must be cased or sheathed at all times. No clowning around or showing off in the common areas. Any weapon used in an offensive manner will be confiscated and rule #6 enforced. We expect you to use good judgment; with your help, we can continue to allow peace-bonded weapons.
- Real firearms are not allowed at Quest Con. Quest Con Safety Operations, hotel security, and local law enforcement officials will treat anything that looks like a real weapon as a weapon. Attendees who choose to ignore this policy may be asked to leave the convention and will have their membership revoked. Since violators can also be arrested, you should know that Quest Con does not post bail. (Sworn law enforcement are excused from this policy.)
- NO CAMPING IN THE HALLS OR LOBBY! If you are found sleeping in the public areas, you will be asked to go to your hotel room. If you do not have a room, hotel or venue security will be forced to ask you to leave. Check social media for people looking for people to share rooms and costs.
- Please do not abuse our hotels or convention facilities.
- No devices, no drones, no lighter than air objects, either powered or un-powered, may be flown, tethered, released, or deployed at any event, common space, lobby, Vendor Hall, meeting, or function room at Quest Con.
- It is against the rules of Quest Con to place or hand out flyers/cards in our/their space. Flyers/cards on an open table in the convention area will be cleared to a trash receptacle. If you are handing out material in an unauthorized convention area, you will be asked to stop. If it continues, you will be removed from the convention.
- Ballrooms will be cleared between each panel. As we have limited space, we ask for your cooperation and assistance.
*All Weapon Policies Will Be Enforced by Quest Con & DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Staff
The following is a list of some of the items FORBIDDEN at the event. We will not allow them to enter the event at ANY TIME. Please leave them at home, there is NO way that these will come inside the area:
- Fire weapons - Real Guns, Functional Air Soft, BB Guns, Paintball Guns, Pellet Guns, Cap Guns etc.
- Metal-bladed weapons - Daggers, Swords, Kunai, Axes, Knives, Blades, etc.
- Projectile Weapons - Functional Slingshots, Crossbows, Water guns, Long bows, etc.
- Explosives - Firecrackers etc.
- Mace or Pepper Spray
- Blunt Weapons - Nunchaku, Clubs, Bats, Brass knuckles etc.
- Hard/Overweight Props- Items made of or covered with Metal, Fiberglass, Hard Wood, Glass and other dense or heavy materials that may cause harm
- Oversized Props - Props over an average size of 5’ in length or measuring over 3 square feet (3’ x 3’)
- Skates, Roller Skates, Skateboards, and/or any other similar item
Rules for Handmade Weapons or Props (Cosplay):
If your weapon/prop is deemed dangerous by the DoubleTree by Hilton Security Staff, your ONLY choice is to relinquish the right to enter with the weapon/prop to the event. You can check them at the Prop Check Booth and get them back when you leave. You CAN get it back if there is a Cosplay Contest and Photo Ops at the Main Stage, and at that time the staff will be near you at all times for the safety of others. We will NOT be checking and giving the weapons more than one time at the event. We are also not responsible for any damage to your prop and will not reimburse you in any way for it. If you don't want it to get harmed, leave it in your car or somewhere else.
Prop weapons will be allowed at the event, but they must be checked upon entrance and are subject to check any time. To save yourself time we recommend you to work your props with light materials like:
- Light wood
- Light Plastic
All props must have smooth edges.
In the case of firearms props, we recommend that the weapon's barrel should be covered with a bright color cap. If it looks "fake", you will not have any problems entering the event with your prop!
If your prop is allowed to enter, it will be marked with a small tie. You will be able to enter and exit the show with this prop at any time once marked. This marker may not be removed at any time during the event. If you do not wish to have this marker placed on your prop, you must relinquish your prop at our Prop Check area or leave it outside.
DoubleTree by Hilton reserves the right to check any prop and/or weapon during the event for the purpose to protect other event attendees. The production reserves the right to change partially or completely these rules and regulations at any time without notice.