Safety & Inclusion
- All tabletop roleplaying participants are here to have fun and should feel safe and included at all times.
- All participants (players, Dungeon/Game Masters, and organizers) are expected to adhere to the following Code of Conduct.
- Participants must conduct themselves in a manner that is conducive to the enjoyment and safety of others at the event.
- Avoid excessively vulgar, sexual, or overly mature language and themes.
- Discourage others from using social media to bully, shame, or intimidate other participants.
- No tolerance is given for harassment or aggressive behavior.
- Aggression and harassment behavior are grounds for immediate removal from the play area and the premises.
- Aggressive or harassing behaviors include, but are not limited to; threats of physical aggression, use of racial, gender, or cultural-slurs, and body shaming or bullying.
- Follow the Dungeon/Game Master's lead, avoid arguing with the Dungeon/Game Master or other players over rules.
- Let other players speak, avoid talking over others.
- Avoid excessive cross-talk that is not relevant to the adventure being played.
- Allow other players to get attention from the Dungeon/Game Master.
- Avoid off-topic conversations at the table. If you must engage in an out of game conversation, please place yourself on mute until you have concluded your out of game conversation
What to Do?
- Participants who feel as though they are in an unsafe environment should notify one of the organizers of the event immediately.
- If a participant feels uncomfortable bringing it to the attention of the disruptive individual, the participant should notify the Dungeon/Game Master or organizer of the event immediately.
- The Dungeon/Game Master has the right to ask a disruptive player to leave the table and speak with the organizer.
- The organizer has the right to remove a disruptive or aggressive player or Dungeon/Game Master from the play area.
RESPECT & HELP EACH OTHER AND HAVE FUN!