You are welcome to ask to join any game that isn't full and start any game as long as there is an available table. There will be signs that you can use when looking for more gamers to join a game you are setting up.
- If you see a game somewhere off to the side that you want to play you must first ask the owner if it is OK. Owners have the right to say no, only allowing people to play the game if he or she is running it. The owner of the game also sets the rules about food and drink around his or her game.
- Owners are encouraged to put your names on the containers your games are in or put a piece of paper with your name on it near where you place all your games.
- You agree to be a good sport in both victory and defeat.
- All drinks must have covers/caps.
- Neither our venue, host nor those running this event are responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property. We have never had a problem at any of our events with other gamers but that does not alleviate your responsibility to watch your stuff.
- No alcohol is allowed at the convention. Smoking is not permitted in the building; you will be responsible for any fines caused by smoking in the building.
- No fighting of any kind will be tolerated. You will be asked to leave without a refund of your badge and you will be removed from any chance of winning any prizes. This also applies to harassing and stalking behavior.
- No gambling is allowed as it is illegal in Colorado except in Blackhawk, Cripple Creek and Central City.
- No animals are allowed.
- Wear your convention pass/name badge in full view at all times.
- No sleeping in the convention area or any other public areas of the hotel.
- Good hygiene is required during the entirety of the convention. Around the clock gaming still requires taking enough breaks to ensure good hygiene. If you wish to stay overnight you can get a room at our reduced rate with this link: reservations.
- All attendees under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. This con does not have a con jr or any daycare services and we ask that all attendees follow the rules above regardless of age or they are subject to forfitting their badge.
- Have Fun!