Marketing Your Protospiel Event
Marketing anything is hard. Here are a few places you should advertise your Protospiel. When you post, include at these 3 pieces of info:
- Name of Event
- Date of Event
Post at least monthly
Lots of places, including:
Make contact at least 2 months before your event
- Reach out to local game stores in your area
- Go to the Protospiels that come before yours and talk to attendees and ask if you can leave fliers there
- Local Universities and colleges. You'll want to get on their calendars, as well as see if they have game design in their curriculum.
Post at least weekly
- Your own social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- Your blog
Post one week before your event
- Craigslist - In the Community > Events section of your city's version of Craigslist.
You can use the official Protospiel logo in your marketing.