Double Exposure is dedicated to providing a harassment-free convention experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of convention participants in any form.
Harassment and other exclusionary behavior are not acceptable. This includes, but is not limited to:
● Offensive verbal or written comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, and sexual images.
● Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
● Sexist, racist, or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
● Personal insults, especially those using racist or sexist terms.
● Suggestive language.
● Intrusive or otherwise unwanted photography or recording.
● Unwelcome sexual attention.
● Posting sexually explicit or violent material.
● Posting (or threatening to post) other people's personal identifying information ("doxing").
● Stalking or persistent following (even in electronic spaces).
● Violent language or threats directed towards another person, threatened or acted on.
● Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.