In order to help GobbleCon guests feel... and be... safe,
we will be implementing specific Covid Safety compliance rules. All guests must adhere to these rules. They include, but are not limited to:
- Proof of vaccination for every attendee. You MUST present this proof when collecting your wristband/badge.
- For guests 6-12 years old, a negative result, same day, performed on site, Covid rapid test is required. There may be an extra charge for this test.
- Adults are responsible for their young charges, and must assure that they are masked, and that they adhere to our safety rules. For 2021, we're sorry, but we can't accommodate children younger than 6.
- Masks must be worn in all gaming areas, including at the game tables. They MUST be worn such that they cover both your mouth and your nose.
- No food is to be consumed AT the game tables. If you need to snack, step away from the table and at least 6 feet away from other people.
- Drinks are ok at tables, but should be consumed in such a way to be masked as much as possible.
- Socially distance to your best ability! We've reduced the number of tables in our gaming spaces and limited the number of seats at each table to a max of FIVE. Don't crowd around your own gaming table, or around a table that has several spectators. PLEASE be considerate of space between you and others.
- Do not attend if you have symptoms! If you have any of the following symptoms, do not attend GobbleCon. Consider getting tested for your own safety and for the safety of those around you.
Fever or chills /
Congestion or runny nose /
Loss of taste or smell /
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing /
Body aches /
Fatigue or headache /
Sore throat /
Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- These rules can be amended and refined as needed to ensure the safety of our guests.