Yellow Booths represent our premium spaces. These are the most sought after for their high foot and stall traffic.
Exhibitors MUST carry insurance for their individual booths. GenghisCon has insurance, but it does not cover incidences that would occur in a company’s booth. Please submit your insurance to our Executive Director, Andre'a Arnold, at firstname.lastname@example.org and title the email “Company Name - Exhibitor Insurance.” If you need help with obtaining insurance, please contact Andre'a Arnold for assistance.
Exhibitor Booth & Staff Appearance
These guidelines are meant to maintain GenghisCon as a professional show and to comply with the Fire Safety Code. Standards will be determined by the GenghisCon Staff.
This includes, but is not limited to:
• All tables must be covered with the covering reaching the floor if it will be visible to the public.
• All products must be either properly displayed or if still in boxes, be covered.
• All trash, especially empty boxes, must be properly stored until disposed of.
• No booth display may be higher than 12’. Sponsors can request to go over this height. All displays over 12’ height must be pre-approved by the executive director.
• All booths must have an exhibitor staff member in them at all times while the exhibit hall is open.
• No clothing with profanity or lewd behavior is allowed.
• No exhibitor’s display shall be permitted to interfere with or limit visibility of any other exhibitor’s display.
• In a linear booth, the back side of any structure over 8ft must be free of trademarks, graphics and/or logos.
• Fire hoses, extinguishers, and audible or visual devices for fire alarms should be visible and accessible at all times.
• No exhibitor shall use any flammable materials in its display and all exposed surfaces must be finished or draped using flameproof material.
• Music and special lighting must be pre-approved by show management.
• Display of products or distribution of literature or promotional material in the aisles, meeting rooms, registration lobby, parking lots, or any area other than exhibitor’s space is strictly prohibited without prior written approval of GenghisCon.
• Exhibitors should conduct sales presentations and product demonstrations in a manner which assures all exhibitor personnel and attendees are within the contracted exhibit space and not encroaching on the aisle or neighboring exhibits.
Exhibitors are limited to those applicants offering products or services of specific interest to the contemplated attendees. No exhibitor shall exhibit or permit to be exhibited any products or services other than those specified by exhibitor on the application form. Management has relied upon exhibitor’s description of said products and services and reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any exhibitor for participation, based upon the products and services offered at the show. In the event the products and services are other than described as aforesaid, or in the event any exhibitor violates any show, facility, Aurora, Denver, or Colorado law, rule, or regulation, management at its sole discretion, reserves the right to remove any exhibitor from the show, and may retain any fees paid, as liquidated damages, and not as a penalty.
Subletting and Sharing of Space is Prohibited
Exhibitor shall not assign, sublet, nor apportion the whole or any part of the space allotted, nor exhibit therein any goods or services other than those manufactured, distributed, or offered by the exhibitor in the regular course of its business, nor permit any representative of any firm to solicit business or take orders in the exhibitor’s space, without express written approval of the management, at least 30 days prior to show.
Booth placement is determined by paying order. You may purchase and select your booth upon receipt of payment.
Relocation and Floor Plans
Organizer retains the exclusive right to revise the show floor plan and/or move exhibitor as necessary. Management reserves the right to move or remove exhibitor or exhibitor’s display for the good and welfare of the show. Management shall be entitled to close an exhibit at any time for failure by any exhibitor or any of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives to perform, meet, or observe any term or condition set forth herein, and such exhibitor shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee.
Rules and Regulations
Exhibitors shall abide by and observe all laws, rules, and regulations of the City of Aurora, Denver and the facility. Exhibitor shall observe and abide by additional regulations as published with email updates, and such additional regulations promulgated from time to time, and displayed on the organizer’s web site.
Neither management nor the facility nor any of their officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, shall be held accountable or liable for, and the same are hereby released from accountability or liability for any damage, loss, harm, or injury to the person or property of the exhibitor or any of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, resulting from theft, fire, water, accident, or any other cause, and neither the management nor the facility will obtain insurance against any such damage, loss, harm, or injury. All property of the exhibitor is understood and agreed by and between the exhibitor and management to remain in the exhibitor’s custody and control in transit to or from or within the facility. It is understood between the exhibitor and management that management provides an opportunity for the exhibitor to display his/her products or services to persons attending the show. The exhibitor understands and agrees that management cannot guarantee either attendance, sales by exhibitors, or climatic or other conditions outside or inside the facility.
Exhibitor hereby agrees to indemnify, defend, and protect the management and the facility against, and hold and save the management and the facility harmless from, any and all claims, demands, suits, liability, damages, loss, costs, attorney fees, and expenses of whatever kind or nature which might result from or arise out of any action or failure to act of the applicant or any of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, including but not limited to claims of damage or loss to property, or from or out of any damage, loss, harm, or injury to the person of the exhibitor or any of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives.
Termination of Exhibition
In the event that because of war, fire, strike, government regulation, public catastrophe, act of God or the public enemy, or other cause, the show or any part thereof is prevented from being held, or is cancelled by the management, the management, at its discretion, may determine and refund to the applicant his/her proportionate share of the balance of the aggregate fees received which remains after deducting expenses incurred by the management and reasonable compensation to the management, but in no case shall the amount of refund to the applicant exceed the amount of the fee paid. In no other event shall exhibitor be entitled to a refund of any part of the fee should it be unable to exhibit at the show. Exhibitor shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of the fee in the event of a temporary interruption of the show for any reason.
We, at Gamer Girl Games thank you. It is not only our duty but our privilege to put together the best possible show for our attendees. As exhibitors your whole-hearted participation and sponsorships help make this possible and we appreciate it. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
email@example.comYou must login or create an account to apply.