Evercon is looking for game masters!
What rules does a GM have to follow?
As a GM at Evercon you are expected to:
- Run games for the time you are allotted. For example, if you signup to run a game for 2 hours, you are expected to run for that entire period.
- Be at their game area 5 minutes prior to start time and need to have the area cleaned up 5 minutes before the next game starts.
- Accepting players:
- In the case were all ticketed seats have not been filled for your event they can be filled by first come, first serve players without tickets.
- Players with tickets have priority over players without tickets but if a ticket holding player arrives more than 10 minutes after the game start time they forfeit this privilege.
Please keep in mind that all GM’s are required to purchase a badge for admission to Evercon. Having an event accepted for the convention does not mean that you are relieved of this obligation.
Please review the Events Policy for the complete rules and regulations for running events at Evercon.
So how do I go about submitting my event?
If you are looking to run a unique event, seminar or tournament please contact us directly at Everconllc@gmail.com so we can work with you on any special requirements for your event. If you just want to run a standard event follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Go to Host/Submit Events
- Step 2: If you don’t have an account set up yet you will need to sign up for one.
- Step 3: Click the “New Submission” button.
- Step 4: Fill out the form with your event information and click “Create”.
It is just that easy! You will be able to view your submitted event and make changes if needed. The event will start with a status of “Pending Review” and you will receive email notifications when any changes have been requested and when the event is approved. Once the event has been approved it will get slotted for a table and you will then be able to view it in our schedule of events.