Here are things you should know:
- We are serious about our Code of Conduct
- That said, we are very informal and try to make our convention a relaxed and fun experience for everyone
- Move in can technically start at 9am on Friday but sometimes our tables are late arriving so we advise making it closer to 11am. Please be out of the space by 5pm on Sunday. Tear down any time you like before then.
- There is a loading dock in the back of the building. We're happy to help, just come find someone at registration.
- Power and wifi are available for free, but bring an extension cord
- Bring a 3x6 tablecloth in case our linens don't arrive (like last year)
- Noon Friday until 11:45pm or you decide to close
- 9am Saturday until 11:45pm or you decide to close
- 9am Sunday, be out by 5pm
- The hall is open during con hours, meaning it won't be locked until midnight Friday and Saturday; however, many exhibitors will choose to close their booths earlier either by covering them or removing items. We have staff and volunteers posted in the hall during all open hours. The majority of vendors close up around 8pm, when the last game of the night starts.
We appreciate anything you can provide for our Charity Auction benefitting Extra Life or include in 15 VIP bags as an in-kind donation. We will happily write you a receipt. VIP items need to be small enough to fit in a standard tote. Coupons are also cool. You can drop items with the registration desk, or make arrangements for pickup/drop off ahead of time.
PLAY TO WIN
We do a play-to-win for board/card games if you'd like to participate. See someone at registration and they'll point you in the right direction.