This is our GM policy for NON organized play of RPGs:
This does not apply to Dungeons and Dragons Adventurers League, Pathfinder Society, Boardgames, LARPs, or any other specific club that have an organized agreement with TACTICON .
1. You are providing valuable content to the players at the convention. It is they who pay for your badge in exchange for this content.
2. GM's who submit 12 hours of games will be given a complimentary badge after their games fill with at least 4 players ticketed to each event. Ticket sales open on Dec. 25th 2021 for VIG badge holders and two weeks later for weekend badges. This enables GM's to promote their games to friends, family and other attendees.
3. It is incumbent upon the GM to notify TACTICON staff via email that their games are full and they'd like to receive their complimentary badge. This is only for GM's who want to play in games they aren't running. email@example.com
4. GM's who want to receive badge reimbursement will need to have table fill rates examined after the convention in conjunction with generic tickets totaling 12 (either players registered or generic tickets or any combination of the two). It is incumbent upon the GM to notify TACTICON staff via email that their games were full and they'd like to receive their reimbursement. This can also be completed at the convention at the registration desk. firstname.lastname@example.org
5. VIG badges will not be reimbursed.
6. GM's who simply want to run games can pick up their badge day 1 of the convention after a fill rate examination. This will be subjective based on fill rates and number of generic tickets sold. We have no algorithm to determine quality of game or likelihood of filling.