DMing for Adventurers League at Gary Con!
In order to volunteer to DM for Gary Con's Adventurers League room, please follow these steps:
- Purchase at least a Silver Badge for the weekend.
- Examine the schedule of events. After finding an event you'd like to run, click on the event and click the button labeled "Host This Event".
- Join the Slack Workspace. This is a very important final step as this is the primary method of communication.
Content to be run at the show includes...
- Tier 1 through Tier 3 content set in Baldur’s Gate and Avernus, the topmost layer of the Nine Hells.
- Tier 1 through Tier 2 content set in the Eberron: Oracle of War campaign.
- Three exciting CCC adventures, designed specifically to premiere at Gary Con XII
- Two multi-table competitive events from Wizards of the Coast
- And the next GRUNG EPIC... WE ARE GRUNG 3: GRUNG IN A HANDBASKET
If that isn’t enough, volunteering to be a Dungeon Master can be VERY rewarding. Sign up to Dungeon Master at least 16 hours for the D&D Adventurers League, and in addition to all the fun you’ll have, receive...
If you sign up to Dungeon Master 30 hours for the D&D Adventurers League, the fun and prizes expand to include the following as well...
- Exclusive swag from Wizards of the Coast (TBA)
- Additional swag from Beadle & Grimm (TBA)
- Access to a Room Share at the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa (First come, first served; Limited availability)
- A discount code from DnDBeyond.com that gives 25% off specific adventures.